Disposable Foam Emergency short hand Splint for Temporary Support(Non-sterile):
The range of usage: providing temporary stability in closed fracture in hand(palm),wris and distal end of forearm.
- It is very light.
- It increases promptitude in splinting(or the speed of splinting).
- At the same time, it has an appropriate rigidity and strength to keep an limb.
- It has a fully anatomical shape which is completely fit into the limb.
- It has different sizes that provide adaptation, and consequently, more stability.
- A patient can easily have an MRI scan without suffering any pain and the need for splint to be unfolded.
- The similarity of this splint’s density with that of soft tissue of body leads the splint not to be removed from the patient’s limb in case of imaging(X-ray) without any problem, and consequently, any destructive effect on quality of the image. In this case, parts of a bone can be seen easily in full resolution without unfolding the splint and causing extreme pain, and obtain a proper final treatment diagnosis.
- Given the importance of considering hygiene tips and health of a patient during passing through treatment stages from scene of accident to clinic, and also in follows, the disposability and sterility of the splint being used for each individual in separate and only for once is a prominent privilege.
Notification: Given the importance of considering hygiene tips and health of a patient, the nano-coating sterile splints can be used easily in open and closed fractures.
This splint has a template proportional to an limb both in joint surfaces and in body(or shaft) of bones; that is to say, for short hand splint, it has a shape fully proportional to the muscles and bones of hand(palm),wris and distal end of forearm. Moreover, in case of being in contact with liquids, water, blood, serum and etc., it does not lose its resistance and rigidity at all, and at the same time, it provides a good and soft and fully comfortable bed for placement of an injured limb because of having a shape quite adequate to the limbs. It is very lightweight and can be used in a disposable way that itself increases the promptitude, and on the other hand, securing patient against those diseases possibly carried in case of using common splints.